Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Nigerians Are Shocked by the ‘Kano Nine’ Death Sentence for Blasphemy
- A Documentary “Too Black To be French” Wants to Start an Honest Conversation on Race in France
- Every Year, 100,000 People in India Suffer From Tuberculosis and HIV
- Cats and Kittens Flood an Italian Anti-Immigration Politician's Facebook Page
- Which Lebanese and Arab Media Covered #SaudiCables and Which Ones Didn't?
- Greece's Great Fight for the Future
- In Deadly Heatwave, Karachi's Citizens Adopt Neglected Government Hospitals to Save Lives
- After FIFA Ban on Indonesia, New Book Tells Story of Former Football Coach
- As Karachi Succumbs to a Record-Breaking Heatwave, Social Media to the Rescue
- Bahrain's Prison Swap: A Strategy or a Coincidence?