Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- The Refugee Olympic Team Showed They have Plenty to Offer, in Spite of Tragic Stories
- Oh, the Phrases You'll Hear on the Streets of Buenos Aires!
- August Was Another Month of Tragedy for Turkey's Besieged LGBTQ+ Community
- Super Mario and Prime Minister Abe Took Centre Stage in Japan's 2020 Promo at Rio
- Lawsuit Over Facebook Post Raises Fears of Online Censorship in Bhutan
- How Beijing’s Breach of ‘One Country Two Systems’ Gave Birth to the Hong Kong Independence Movement
- An MIT Lesson in Failure Helps Deliver Fresh Milk to Millions in India
- In Nigeria, You Risk Arrest If Your Dog Has the Same Name as the President
- Daraya, Symbol of Non-Violent Revolution and Self-Determination, Falls to the Syrian Regime
- Brazil’s Highest Mountain Is Reopening for Shaman-Guided Ecotourism