Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Another Blogger Hacked to Death: Is Free Thinking Becoming Fatal in Bangladesh?
- Tajikistan's Mosques Are Acting as Government Mouthpieces
- Myanmar Rural Villagers Share Their Development Plans Through Facebook
- Municipal Referendum to Preserve Skopje Shopping Centre Scheduled
- An Interview with Anna Nemtsova About Being a Russian Journalist
- Revolutionary Extractivism in Bolivia?
- Favianna Rodríguez: ‘Artists are Risk Takers and Truth Speakers’
- China: Uyghur Couple Convicted of Violating “Abnormal Appearances” Rule for Wearing Beard, Burqa
- News and Search Websites Blocked in Yemen as Conflict Escalates
- Russian Journalists, You're Now Being Ranked in Real Time