Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Is the Nigerian government gagging the judiciary ahead of presidential elections in February?
- A year-long rotating Twitter campaign will share the voices of 50 indigenous language digital activists
- Before it was banned, this Facebook profile urged young people to join violent attack group in northern Mozambique
- Venezuela's crisis of political legitimacy has rocked Wikipedia — and might have led to its blocking
- A community newspaper won't let Brazil forget its worst environmental disaster
- Rare film footage with sound of Kyoto, Japan, from 1929
- How a Syrian photo collective is resisting Assad's narrative from within
- Protests condemn another election delay in Thailand
- Pro-Russia biker club admits participation in protests leading to violent attack of Macedonian Parliament
- Chinese authorities go after citizens for using VPNs, skirting online censorship