Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Two Years Without Gabriel García Márquez: A Tribute
- What Is #TheAfricaWeWant? One That's Prosperous, United and Fair, for Starters
- A Student's Death Exposes the Chaos of China's Medical System, Exacerbated by Baidu Search Engine
- One Woman's Experience Breaking India's Feminine Ideal—With a Mohawk
- Iranian Cartoonist Atena Farghadani Goes Free on World Press Freedom Day
- Trinidad and Tobago Has Qualified for Gymnastics in the Olympics, So Why Aren't People Happier About It?
- The Hot and Cold Secrets of the Persian Kitchen
- Kazakhstan's Defence Ministry Shows How the Country's Women in Arms Have Changed Through the Ages
- Something Unprecedented Is Happening in The Gambia and You Probably Have No Idea
- Hundreds of Chinese Schoolchildren Have Been Poisoned, But Their Affluent Families Aren’t Winning Them Much Sympathy