Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Young Iranian Faces Execution Over ‘Anti-Islamic’ Social Media Posts
- Inspired by a Pioneering Nigerian Author, Yorùbá Language Advocate Takes to the Internet
- For One Somalia-Born UK Citizen, Brexit Is a “Point of No Return”
- Beijing's Favorite Carrie Lam Becomes Hong Kong's First Woman Leader With 777 Votes
- Reporter's Murder in Mexico Revives Outrage over Violence against Journalists
- Art in Transit: Meet the Commute Sketchers of Singapore
- In Kyrgyzstan, Media Facing Pressure from a Fearful President
- Georgia's Biggest Killer? Its Roads.
- In A Greek Refugee Camp: A Volunteer's Notebook
- What's Old Is New: Are You Listening? Podcast