Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Will Tajikistan and Uzbekistan Make Plov, Not War in 2017?
- Innovative Japanese Mapping Project Returns With Interactive Map of 1941 Pearl Harbor Attack
- Dancehall Directory? A New Yellow Pages Cover Stirs Controversy in Jamaica
- A Macedonian Tradition Continues: Nude Twitter Calendar Helps Promote HIV/AIDS Prevention
- Dismantling Patriarchy at the Roots – One Video, One Conversation at a Time
- Caribbean Women Take Their Power Back by Sharing Stories of Sexual Abuse Via the #LifeinLeggings Hashtag
- Attack on NGO Fighting for Rights of Textile Workers in Macedonia Highlights Dangers to Civil Society
- Russia, China, and the Push for ‘Digital Sovereignty’
- Netizen Report: China's New Cybersecurity Law Hardcodes Surveillance Practices Into Law (And Technology)
- Polls Open Amid Communications Blackout in The Gambia