Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- In Brazil, 30 million people live in ‘quasi-deserts’ of news
- Cote d'Ivoire's chocolate waste spurs second industry in cocoa butter
- Deprived of citizenship, the Vietnamese of Cambodia live on the edge of society
- Website fighting against body-shaming proves Carnival is for #everyBODY
- Violence tiptoes in on jokes, stereotypes, and lies — and catches us by surprise
- Welcome to the Venezuelan internet. Luis Carlos and Naky will be your guides.
- Controversy at Malaysia’s Women’s Day march leads to its organizers being probed for sedition
- Christchurch massacre brings out the best and worst in humanity
- Netizen Report: EU activists make a final push to keep the internet filter-free
- Keeping it in the family: Kazakhstani president Nazarbayev resigns, but leaves little hope for real reform