Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Are Russian News Media Getting a Boost from Retweet Bots on Twitter?
- Australians Unite to Tackle Family Violence on White Ribbon Day 2015
- President Duda's Controversial Pardon Has Not Put Poles in a Forgiving Mood
- Gambia's President Bans Female Genital Mutilation, but There's Still Much Work to Be Done
- Iran's Supreme Leader Tweets Commentary on Global Conflicts, Blaming the US
- Two Russian Lawmakers Want to Ban Homosexuality in Public. This Is How They'd Do It.
- Singaporeans Can Now Legally Own and Read ‘Fanny Hill’, but Playboy Is Still Banned
- Commonwealth Youth Demand That Leaders Stop Talking and Act
- Ahmadi Muslims Once Again Become a Target for Violence in Pakistan
- ‘If There Is One Thing the Angolan Government Is Scared of, It Is People’