Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- #Ferguson Killing Inspires Street Art Throughout the US
- Washington's $60 Million for Russian Democracy Promotion Is ‘Essentially a Recommendation’
- Thousands to Attend Unsanctioned Protest Outside Kremlin Against Putin-Critic's Verdict
- ‘Ferguson Is Here': Black Brazilians Bear the Brunt of Deadly Police Violence
- Is India Ready for the ‘Big Time’ in World Sports?
- A High-Rise Condo Tower Is Photobombing the Philippines’ National Hero
- Murder of LGBTQ Activist Renews Venezuela’s Human Rights Debate
- Cuba: More Money Means More Technology, With or Without State Reforms
- The Russian Internet Is Not Free. A New Tax Might Make It Even Worse.
- Global Voices Contributor Thalia Rahme, ‘a Mix of Everything’