Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- Major Unrest in Burundi ahead of Presidential Elections
- Censorship Instructions During China's “Two Sessions”
- [Video] Can We Also Celebrate Daughters in India?
- The Significance Of Celebrating The International Women's Day
- New Macedonian Public Service Campaign Calls Drug Users “Mules”
- When Daughters Don't Count: Social Media Prays Pakistani Cricketer Have a Son
- Malaysian Plane Carrying 239 People Reported Missing
- Is South Africa a ‘Failed Country'? Alan Dershorwitz Thinks So
- Libre Graphics Magazine Dedicates Issue to Gender and Free Culture
- Cassava: The Indigenous Root Vegetable That Feeds Brazil and Angola