Mike Morey has published a handful of short stories in obscure magazines, plus two novels: Uncle Dirty and Anonymous. He has also contributed a number of guest columns to Oshawa This Week. He has worked in the film industry for thirty years, creating visual effects for commercials, television shows, music videos and movies.
- India Loves Gold. So Why Did Actress Rima Kallingal Get Married Without It?
- Russian State News Agency Gets a Loyalist Upgrade
- Uruguay Becomes First Country to Legalize Marijuana Market
- Australia: Vagina Knitting Not Everyone’s Taste in Art
- Ukrainian TV Show Angers Tajiks
- Brazil: Do You Admire Mandela? Then Support Human Rights
- The Caucasus Network: Grozny Blogger, Ali Suleymanov
- Cuba Temporarily Reestablishes Consular Services in the United States
- Bolivian Feminist Organization is the ‘Little Rock in the Government's Shoe’
- Italian Newspapers Mistakenly Call Nelson Mandela ‘Father of Apartheid’